The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Burlington MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Malhotra‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Malhotra has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Malhotra about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
What is Invisalign?
A revolution in orthodontics, Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. X-rays and impressions of your teeth are administered and used to create a series of custom-made, clear, plastic aligners. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks, moving your teeth little by little until the final result is achieved. Treatment time varies per patient, depending on your specific needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
You can enjoy a full range of benefits with the Invisalign system, including:
Clear aligners that are virtually invisible as opposed to metal brackets and wires
Aligners are customized to fit your teeth, eliminating discomfort and irritation
Aligners are conveniently removable for brushing or cleaning
No food restrictions
Helps in avoiding periodontal disease, which can stem from misaligned teeth
Will Invisalign fit with my lifestyle?
You can rest assured that Invisalign will improve your smile with very minimal interference in your everyday life. Because the aligners are clear, Invisalign lives up to its name – these aligners are virtually invisible, meaning you don’t have to worry about feeling self-conscious over metal brackets and wires of traditional braces. The Invisalign system is perfect for teens and adults who want to straighten their teeth in a discrete manner. Aligners are also removable, meaning you can eat whatever you’d like, and brush and floss with ease. And because you can take them out, Invisalign offers the flexibility to remove your aligners if you have an important event. The aligners are made out of a smooth, BPA-free plastic that are comfortable to wear, so you don’t have to worry about the discomfort of traditional metal braces.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Depending on your individual needs, the cost of Invisalign is usually varies depending on the length of treatment (a national average of $5,000). Those figures are around the same cost for traditional braces. So why pay for uncomfortable wires and brackets when you can have comfortable, removable, and best of all, invisible aligners?
Affordable payment options that fit your individual budget are also available. Your dental insurance may include orthodontic benefits, which can reduce or possibly eliminate your out-of-pocket costs. Even if your insurance doesn’t cover orthodontics, you may be able to finance your Invisalign treatment. Modern Smiles Dental Care will work with you to determine what financial options will work best for your situation.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign, and the numbers keep growing daily. Find out if you can be one of the million improved smiles with the Invisalign system. Talk Dr. Sarita Malhotra today, and get started on the smile you’ve always dreamed of.